Enloe High School
Register for driver education at Enloe High School in Raleigh. Jordan Driving School offers the driver education class and behind-the-wheel driving lessons at Enloe High School.
Priority is given to older students for classroom registration. Students may only register during the window(s) corresponding to their age on or before the start date of class.
- Week 1: Registration opens on 12/12/22 for students 16 years of age and older on or before the first day of class.
- Week 2: Registration opens on 12/19/22 for students 15.5 years of age and older on or before the first day of class.
- Week 3: Registration opens on 12/26/22 for students 15 years of age age and older on or before the first day of class.
- Week 4: Registration opens on 1/2/23 for students 14.5 years of age age and older on or before the first day of class.
If there are no classes listed on this page, all classes have been filled to capacity. You will need to wait for the next registration period. There are no waitlists for future classes. Contact your lead instructor if you have questions. Their contact information is on this page. Please do not contact the JDS office staff, as they cannot make exceptions to these rules.
Watch a video on how to register.
Driver Ed Package
Please pay attention to the age restriction imposed during our registration process. If you do not meet the age requirement by the first day of class, you will need to select a future class or wait until the next registration period once the age limit has been reduced. Contact your lead instructor if you have questions about the age requirement. Their contact information is found on this page. Please do not contact the JDS office staff, as they cannot make exceptions to the rules outlined in the registration software.
- 30 hours of classroom
- 6 hours of behind-the-wheel driving lessons
- 6 hours of in-car observations
Students who may be home-schooled, charter schools, or Montessori schools that do not have a physical classroom at their high school will be educated via virtual classroom.